domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

Hi everybody!


Hello everyone!!

This is my first entry in my just created blog... I am not very sure about the final purpose of it, but if I finally manage to make it work, I would like to use it as a resource for my English lessons. It might help me to introduce certain cultural aspects for my students - which aren't usually found in their English textbooks -, or revise some grammar point through useful links.

I am not very familiar with this new tool, nor with New Technologies, in general- so I am a bit "scared", by now..... However, we have to get started.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Pilar,

    Congratulations on your newly-created blog. It is looking great :-) I am sure your students would love to visit and leave comments on this blog :-)

    Dafne

    ResponderEliminar